I just wanted to let everyone know that Clover has purchased the domain http://www.cloverquips.com/ and she feels more grown up. By she I mean me, but everyone knows if you're important you always refer to yourself in third person.
This blog feels like a child I would probably have, and here are the top 10 reasons why:
1) I created it by accident after being drunk one night
2) The next day I tried to get rid of it but didn’t know how
3) I decided to keep it because I might like the attention
4) I dump all my problems onto it
5) It was pretty ugly so I gave it a facelift
6) I didn’t like how it was developing so I forced my own interests on it
7) I use it to get visited
8) All my free time is used on it
9) I forget about it for days at a time
10) I whore it out for a penny's worth of revenue
This is from the book Why Men Marry Bitches, and has some interesting principles on how to get and keep men you're interested in, and ot...
Accounts Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedIn Pinterest Xbox Live Gamertag: CloverQuips Steam: Jinco1 My e-books on Amazon...
This is dedicated to anyone who ever felt alone. Anyone who ever hated who they were or a part of themselves. It's dedicated to those wh...