- Muffin tin & oven
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Flatten your bread with a rolling pin. Use a cookie cutter to cut two circles from one slice, and line the inside of one cup with them, using leftover bread from the slice if needed.
3. Brush the bread with melted butter to make the toast crispy
4. Put some grated cheese on the bottom of the tin
5. Start frying up your bacon. Cook it so it’s still pink but curled. It will cook more in the oven
6. When the bacon is done, line each cup with a slice of bacon
7. Crack an egg in the cup so it covers the bacon, sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste
8. Put the tin in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until the egg whites have firmed
9. Take out when ready and enjoy!
|Recipe by Martha http://www.marthastewart.com/330179/bacon-egg-and-toast-cups|
I did not steal this photo. This is my hand. That is all.