29 December, 2013
16 December, 2013
These are a favourite. One of my go-to recipes.
Makes 5 dozen.
- 1 1/2 cups butter, softened
- 2 cups white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Cover, and chill dough for at least one hour (or overnight).
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Roll out dough on floured surface 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick. Cut into shapes with any cookie cutter. Place cookies 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes in preheated oven. Cool completely.
This is from the book Why Men Marry Bitches, and has some interesting principles on how to get and keep men you're interested in, and ot...
This is dedicated to anyone who ever felt alone. Anyone who ever hated who they were or a part of themselves. It's dedicated to those wh...
Accounts Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedIn Pinterest Xbox Live Gamertag: CloverQuips Steam: Jinco1 My e-books on Amazon...